The Government of India Scholarships and Government of Karnataka Scholarships are awarded to the deserving students belonging to the Backward, Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe students etc., in accordance with the rules framed by the respective Governments.
- Sri K. C. Puttanarasaiah Endowment award for having secured highest marks in final year examination.
- Students who take admission to the I year of LL.B. course, with 90% and above in the qualifying examination will be awarded cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- Students who register 100% attendance in the class will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2000/-.
- Students who secure gold medal in the University Examinations will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/- by the SET.
- Students who secure I rank in the University Examinations will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/- by the SET.
- Students who secure an average percentage of 75% in the LL.B examinations will be awarded Rs.10,000/- cash prize by the SET.